How to Buy a Ticket
Web Tickets & Advance Tickets (Limited to Tateyama Station departures)
Buying a Ticket
- Advance tickets for departures from Tateyama Station can be reserved and purchased online.
- The departure time for the Tateyama Cable Car from Tateyama Station will be printed on your ticket.
* There are no specified departure times for other transport links. Please line up at the boarding gates.
- Payment is by credit card only.
- You can check ticket availability for dates from 30 days in advance (0:00) until the day before your departure.
Changes & Cancellations
- Please make any cancellations by 11:59 a.m. on the day before your departure. After this time a cancellation fee will be incurred.
- If you wish to change your travel plans (date, number of people, destination), please cancel your original booking and make a new one.
Collecting Tickets & Boarding
- You will need to pick up your ticket at the WEB ticket counter, then take the scheduled car.
- Please pick up your ticket at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Please note that congestion may increase the waiting time at the ticket window.
- If for some reason you are unable to pick up your ticket on time, your departure time will no longer be reserved.
- For further details on “WEB tickets”, please see the “WEB ticket reservation” page (in English).